Hello, my name is Marvin, and I’d like to welcome you iPadHowToTips.com.
I assume that you found my blog because you are looking for tips, tricks, tutorials, and/or instructions on how to use your iPad.
If that’s the case then you are in luck!
I have dedicated my entire website to helping out people, like yourself, learn helpful iPad tricks that you probably didn’t know about.
We’ll cover topics like:
- Taking screenshots
- Creating custom shortcuts
- How to Print from your iPad
- Punctuation shortcuts
- Multitasking Gestures
- And more…
So, feel free to browse around and find out something new today about your awesome iPad!
Let me ask you something….
Did APPLE forget to send you an iPad manual too?
I think basically everyone will agree with me when I say that the fine folks over at Apple are some of those most creative and innovative people on the face of the planet. Wouldn’t you agree? I’d say so.
Knowing this, I was shocked to discover that there was no manual or operating instructions included when my iPad arrived in its box. I guess I assume too much, but I just figured that would be included as part of my purchase.
Btw, you can find an iPad user guide at apple.com. I looked at it, but it is rather long and complex. It really goes into the nitty gritty details of the operating system, etc. And, I just want to know the fun things that my iPad will do.
So, I started looking online for a helpful guide on learning what all exactly I can use my iPad for and just how to be more efficient with it.
Luckily, I stumbled upon a site run by this guy who calls himself “iPad Pete,” who has put together over one hundred video tutorials teaching people how to get the most out of their iPad.
I decided this was something for me, and went ahead and took iPad Pete up on his offer, and I really believe it was one of the best decisions I have made.
Yea, I could have fumbled around for days, weeks, and months trying to learn all of the ins and outs of my iPad. If that sounds like fun to you then more power to ya! That’s just not my style.
I’d rather take maybe a couple hours and let someone (who knows what they’re doing) give me some tips and save a bunch of wasted time.
From my experience, some of best benefits of iPad Video Lessons are:
- Learning at Your Own Pace – once inside the member’s area I can pause, rewind, fast forward any of the videos. So, if I miss something or just forget it, I can simply go back to that video whenever I need it.
- Membership For Life – they are constantly adding new videos to keep up with the different operating systems and new versions of the iPad. I get all these updates for free, forever.
- Satisfaction Guarantee – they put their money where their mouth is. My purchase included a 100% moneyback guarantee. So, you can get a complete refund if you are not satisfied completely.
- Great Teaching Method – iPad Pete really is a good teacher. He is very thorough in his approach, but keeps it simple as well. I really appreciate this because I’m not a computer expert by any means.
So, if you are looking for a great course to learn how to use your iPad, then I’d have to recommend iPad Video Lessons course.